I have a new favorite salsa

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://www.salsablueinc.com/salsa_blue/Salsa_Blue.html

sblue bottle-filtered.png

got some at a farmers market a few weeks ago. Even the hot is not super hot but the flavor is awesome.

Looks good! I assume that is a local company...

My wife went to Q'doba a couple weeks ago for lunch. They actually have some pretty tasty salsas and they sell some of the salsas jarred in the store. They were blowing out their Salsa Roja, which is a medium hot salsa and pretty good for $1.50 a jar. Jokingly I said 'Wow. At that price we should buy a ton more!'. Unfortunately Mrs D took me literally and bought 25 jars that next day. No - I am not kidding. I like the salsa, but not that much. At least we are in no danger of running out anytime soon.

Those look good. My wife always buys the weakest salsas. I like a little kick but she likes the red water with chunks of tomato in it.

Chips and salsa sound so good.... but my wife is out of town and I ate so many wings for dinner that I feel like a Chicken/Alien is going to burst out of my stomach. :embarrassed:

We never go without thanks to the handy 64 ounce size. Pace chunky is a great go-to salsa.
0004156500058_500X500.jpg

Back