I had to make lunch

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
So, I did.

LIKE A BOSS! (Am I using that right? Someone ask their 14 year old.)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418666339.899358.jpg

Looks tasty. Is that pastromi?

I have a hard time with too thick sandwiches,burgers,etc,because my mouth doesn't open wide enough. Always been an issue at the dentist too..

I knew Montreal was a great foodie destination, but I didn't know it has it's own signature deli meat. :thu:

Good (even passable) deli food is unobtainable where I live. Here, a deli is generally owned by Vietnamese or Filipinos and while one can get decent lumpia, you must give up any hope of a good corned beef or pastrami sandwich, and kasha varniskas? Fuggedaboudit!

Montreal Smoked Meat on rye. Rye with caraway seeds.

drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0drool0

Yes I like Montreal Smoked meat...and I cannot get it here....there was a Jewish deli in Montreal...oh my excuse me I have to go to the bathroom.....

Dammit! I just checked, and there's a Montreal smoked meats in Oakland, and one in Frisco, but as usual, in the South Bay we got dick! :mad:

Back