I got asked to produce a video

realtree71

I crash bikes
Ok my day job is in sound engineering but not in the music industry but some overlap. Two brothers who are in 2 separate bands in the Chicago area are getting together to do something acoustically and asked me to do a video for them

I've done some sound stuff for both if their bands over the last maybe 20 years so I told them I'd give it a try

If it turns out decent and with there ok ill post, I have till march to learn video lol.

Good thing is its a simple video of 1 guy singing and 1 guy playing so not much going on in the editing

I can't say which song(s) but were shooting 3 or 4 different ones and they are great blues songs

I'm kinda pumped about it

Cool!

I've been wondering about making some sort if video for my album....I have the stuff to make one for the most part but I don't have any idea what to do.

Can't say who the artist are but most likely you've not heard of them. The one band the singers in doesnt play as much as they use to maybe a dozen gigs a year. The guitar players band plays 2-3 days a week mostly in the south west burbs with some in the city. In the 80's he was out in LA and did do a lot of session work, he's a great guitarist if you can just slow him down and remind him he's not being paid by per note. Lol

Once we figure out which mics sound good I'm planning on using a couple Canon's dslr to shoot the video portion.... We all agreed this will be a work in progress.

Back