I found my next pedal

Sounds like you could all but the slapback setting sound with a decent chorus and if you have a delay, then the slapback would be taken care of as well.

If this is a pedal thing like some folks' guitar thing, then forget what I posted. Get it, love, and then move on to the next one that makes you happy.:thu:

Sounds like you could all but the slapback setting sound with a decent chorus and if you have a delay, then the slapback would be taken care of as well.

If this is a pedal thing like some folks' guitar thing, then forget what I posted. Get it, love, and then move on to the next one that makes you happy.:thu:

Sort of. It is part slap back, part chorus and emulates the Reverb from Abbey Road Studio 2. So it takes care of 3 things in 1 pedal and for an idiot like me, trying to sync up all that from 3 separate pedals is unpossible. :grin:

Sort of. It is part slap back, part chorus and emulates the Reverb from Abbey Road Studio 2. So it takes care of 3 things in 1 pedal and for an idiot like me, trying to sync up all that from 3 separate pedals is unpossible. :grin:

Dibs.

Back