I forgot how awesome it is to have working a/c in a vehicle

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chihlidog, Jun 1, 2011.

Jun 1, 2011
  1. Chihlidog n00b

I drove the van to work today after getting it all finished up last night. It now has perfect brakes, clean seats and carpets, and best of all VERY cold a/c :love:

It's BRUTALLY hot here lately. It's killin me. I am starting to like this van more and more.
  2. Jun 1, 2011
  3. Prages User Error

Yeah, these last few days the A/C in the truck has been getting a real workout.

Luckily, it's one of the few things on the truck that actually works like it's supposed to. :D
  4. Jun 1, 2011
  5. Mark Wein :mad:

What is this "A/C in a truck" that you speak of?
  6. Jun 1, 2011
  7. Prages User Error

You remember how hot it was when we were in Orange County? The last few days it's been about 10 degrees hotter, and about 75-80% humidity. :sweatinglikeapig:
  8. Jun 1, 2011
  9. Punchy Cthulhu apologist

What is this hot weather you speak of? :weebz:

I'm looking forward to bombing my little diesel Rabbit around town, but will definitely miss the A/C once it does heat up around here :lol:
  10. Jun 1, 2011
  11. Mark Wein :mad:

yuck
  12. Jun 1, 2011
  13. Coda MWGLF's **** Connoisseur

...if i use the a/c in my car, the engine starts to run real rough, and then stalls...so this heat can fuck right off :weebz:...
  14. Jun 1, 2011
  15. Chihlidog n00b

The a/c in my Jeep doesnt work at all. Need a new condenser (I'll fix it in the near future, but Im tearing the stupid thing down and rebuilding it so thats one of tons of things). I sat in traffic for an hour yesterday with 3 kids and 94 degree heat. Unpleasant merely scratches the surface.