I finished my original!

I just rerecorded a song I wrote in 1993. :embarrassed:

It sounds like it was written by a love sice 18 year old. :embarrassed:

But it's the best this one has ever sounded. :grin:

I also shot video of me playing each track. I hope to be able to edit together a nice video before the big reveal. :embarrassed:

A video would be cool. :thu:

Found it.

"The Blues and Jazz Recordingfest: Submit recordings to me by Tuesday January 19th and Reveal on Wednesday January 20th.

The Original Music Recordingfest: Submit recordings to me by Tuesday February 2nd with the Reveal on Wednesday February 3rd"

Man...

I've got my video all finished up. I may not be able to sit on this for 2 weeks. Might have to jump the gun and post it before the reveal, then try to get something else done for the reveal.

The song is cheesy, but the video is pretty cool, if I do say so myself. :embarrassed:

Maybe tomorrow. I was rendering the video this morning, but it takes forever to render....I'm talking like an hour and a half for a 6 minute video. :messedup:

In my computer's defense, I've got 10 different video feeds running at once. :grin:

It was still rendering when I left. Hopefully when I get home it'll be done, and I'll be able to start the upload.

Back