I do not want to live.

VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
image.jpeg

That's really not helping my post-gig, 5 beers later appetite :embarrassed:

Not sure if I told you chaps that the Chinese takeaways are getting in on the munchie box game now too? They do ones with salt and pepper chips, battered chicken balls, spare ribs, satay chicken and a bunch of other stuff :thu: :embarrassed:

That's really not helping my post-gig, 5 beers later appetite :embarrassed:

Not sure if I told you chaps that the Chinese takeaways are getting in on the munchie box game now too? They do ones with salt and pepper chips, battered chicken balls, spare ribs, satay chicken and a bunch of other stuff :thu: :embarrassed:

Munchy box > spice bag.

....am I the only one reading too much into this because it features fried chicken...wtf thwap0:gah:

Dutch people like me are very slim and tall and attractive and healthy because we bicycle everywhere and eat responsibly, and this it what we call a "kapsalon" if you can't stand it anymore:
kapsalon.jpg

Dutch people like me are very slim and tall and attractive and healthy because we bicycle everywhere and eat responsibly, and this it what we call a "kapsalon" if you can't stand it anymore:
kapsalon.jpg

I have been away for too long, never seen this. Is that chips, shoarma + salad with garlic sauce?

Back