Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
This was dropping one of the kids off at my sons school this morning

Attachments

• image-3284444791.jpg
    image-3284444791.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 129
It's a type of design common in European cars. It's a 2+2 design with a hatchback sort of thing. It's is basically a more practical sports car. That's looks to be a 612 scagelletti from what I can see. Mercedes also makes a "shooting brake" design.

Ummm ok, it is actually more comparable to a Porsche Panamara. I'm not sure what unclean means but I assume it's some sort of environmental bitch. To that I would say you should do some more research on these types of cars and you would find out the due to the air scrubbing systems in the Porsche 911 the air coming out of the tailpipe is actually cleaner than the ambient air on a typical day in Los Angles.

When I had my 911's they never ever saw rain. Generally if you own a Ferrari, it's not your only car so way drive it in the rain?

That's why I had an alfa instead. :wink: Euro sport sedans and coupes (and now sportwagons) are much more practical for my life. But if I did have a Ferrari or a Porsche, I would drive the darned thing. I used to LOVE 911s as a kid! I don't know which model I would go for now. Not a Cayenne though. Not that it is an abomination, but if I was going to get a Porsche . . .

Back