I can't even believe this is real.... Elias? Is this you?

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
@Elias Graves
goat-sim.jpg

goat%20simulator%202.jpg

goat_simulator_image_Rl9mKT0wLRfUnqb.jpg

:messedup:

:facepalm:

It's actually supposed to be REALLY good. It's over the top and ridiculous, but everything I've heard about it has been positive.

I may be wrong, but I think this started out as a YouTube joke, but it got such a response that they made it happen.

lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo lmbo

I bought it day one, I'd be waiting for it, because...well...obviously.

It's a few chuckles. Grabbing on to a person with your tongue, dragging them onto a roof and dropping them off it onto a pile of watermelons and watching the physics engine is pretty amusing.

I've seen those kinds of grammatical errors pop up recently and it makes my teeth grind. Online I don't worry about it, but dammit... if you're making an ad, packaging, or anything you're getting paid for at least make it appear that you graduated high school. :facepalm:

+1. I just about lost it when Gretsch plastered "125 Year Anniversary" all over everything a couple of years back. :facepalm: "We made it this long but damned if we can be bothered to consult a grammar text before making our anniversary logo."

I've seen those kinds of grammatical errors pop up recently and it makes my teeth grind. Online I don't worry about it, but dammit... if you're making an ad, packaging, or anything you're getting paid for at least make it appear that you graduated high school. :facepalm:

But that is probably part of the inbred mentality....

Back