I came up with a great idea for a new superhero and superhero movie!

smurfco

Meatus McPrepuce
So check it out, his name is BirdHawk. He's a cross between a bird and a hawk. He got his powers one day and he can talk. But sometimes instead of solving crimes he commits them because he's schizophrenic but his bad side doesn't know about his good side and vice versa, so he is always foiling his own crimes but he never catches himself.

He passes out easily!

What do you guys think???

He's half bird, half hawk. What are you not getting ???
But sometimes instead of solving crimes he commits them because he's schizophrenic but his bad side doesn't know about his good side and vice versa, so he is always foiling his own crimes but he never catches himself.

He passes out easily!

One reason I gave up on superhero comics was all the soap opera problems the heroes had. It became too freaking cliche.

Last edited:
It's the Dark Half with less Stephen King "Look at me, I used to be an alcoholic and a shitty spouse" baggage.

There is a Marvel graphic novel called "The Sentry".

It was originally marketed as a old character that Stan Lee had "forgotten" that he created... that the character is from the early days of the Fantastic Four.

In the story itself, the main character is an aging, depressed man with a bit of a drinking problem. At night he has dreams as if he was a superhero... and then strange things begin to happen to him while he's awake.

*** SPOILERS ***

He begins to remember that he was a superhero named Sentry... and that all the rest of the superheroes (and the rest of the world) had forgotten him. He starts to investigate what happened and why the world has forgotten him... and this dark force starts moving across the globe. The Void has returned. Sentry's arch nemesis.

As Sentry re-introduces himself to all the heroes and tries to figure out who blanked him out of everyone's consciousness, Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four begins to remember what happened and why Sentry had been removed from everyone's memory.

The Sentry was such a powerful superhero that his powers split into two forms... his heroic side and the Void. The "two" of them were constantly battling because it was all playing out in Sentry's subconscious. Like a game that plays out in reality and the world experiences all the damage from his game. Once Sentry realized how dangerous the two sides of his personality were, he devised a machine that would transmit a signal, clouding everyone's memory that Sentry or the Void ever existed. So it wasn't a conspiracy... Sentry blanked himself out of existence for everyone's safety... and he would have to do it again to stop the battle between the two halves of himself.

Later it was revealed that this was the concept from the beginning, and Stan Lee agreed to promote this like a "found" story.

How can he be half bird/half hawk when a hawk is a bird? You'd have to specify the non-hawk bird type--like FlamingoHawk or OstrichHawk or NightingaleHawk. Except not actually any of those because they all sound really stupid.

How can he be half bird/half hawk when a hawk is a bird? You'd have to specify the non-hawk bird type--like FlamingoHawk or OstrichHawk or NightingaleHawk. Except not actually any of those because they all sound really stupid.

Dodobird. Because this idea should be extinct.

421095380a474621755b267556338ml.jpg

So check it out, his name is BirdHawk. He's a cross between a bird and a hawk. He got his powers one day and he can talk. But sometimes instead of solving crimes he commits them because he's schizophrenic but his bad side doesn't know about his good side and vice versa, so he is always foiling his own crimes but he never catches himself.

He passes out easily!

I LOVE it. I am getting a Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera sometime soon ( when they build it for me). That is the perfect short film to start with. Any plot? Dialogue yet? Storyboard? Talent?

Back