I am thinking about building a board

DFB

Kick Henry Jackassowski
What do I need to start?
I am looking for the board itself.
The board will only have about 5 or 6 pedals. Tuner,Od, distortion ,chorus, delay.It should have a power supply to run all the pedals.
Where do I start?

What brands should I look into?

Last edited:
I use pedal train boards and Voodoo Lab or cioks power supplies. They've changed the offerings at pedaltrain but I would get a PT2 for 5-6 pedals and a power supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a PT mini with the Cioks power supply. The PT2 and a PT Pro for "pedalstar galactica" with a voodoo lab 4x4 power supply. The Pedal Power 2+ would be more than enough for your needs. A One Spot would be cheaper and most likely cover your power needs but I like having the isolated power feeds and the option to run 18v pedals if I need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Pedaltrain Nano+ could get you 5 or 6 pedals, depending on the pedals. Next up would be the metro 16 or 20.
nload.jpg

I use a Cioks DC-5 on my PT Mini. That one and their Adam will fit under a Nano or Mini. I think other than the PT Volto (which is a rechargeable power supply) are the only ones you can mount under a Mini or Nano.

The Pedaltrain Nano+ could get you 5 or 6 pedals, depending on the pedals. Next up would be the metro 16 or 20.
View attachment 31254
I use a Cioks DC-5 on my PT Mini. That one and their Adam will fit under a Nano or Mini. I think other than the PT Volto (which is a rechargeable power supply) are the only ones you can mount under a Mini or Nano.

I like how all the knobs are pointing straight up. Except on the Wampler who has to be different, and the MXR who don't give a fuck. :lol:

Last edited:
Back