I’m making chicken wings...

Good eating to You!

The 2 mole sauces I have from 2 different restaurants did not fare well with me.

I don't have the time to stop at every Home Depot parking lot.

Then you don’t deserve good mole!

104531669-soupnazi-1.jpg

Yum.

I don’t think mole wings will be the next big thing, but they were really good. I’ll do it next time with roast chicken and/or chicken enchiladas.

I had wings with some kind of chocolate sauce on them once. It wasn’t a mole, but it was a very interesting taste in a good way.

I’d be totally into a pile of mole wings.

Gringos generally don't like mole very much, so a lot of restaurants either do not serve it or put very little effort into it. Most Mexican food here is Northern Mexican and mole is from further south. I love mole.....and mole wings sound amazing.

It is hard to find a good mole in Denver. You're lucky to find good Mexican food here.

Good Italian is out of the question.

I've had mole a few times in restaurants but it was different each time so I don't honestly know what it is supposed to be. I don't think I have hated it either time but haven't loved it either but I love the idea of making different wing sauces. It reminds me that I haven't made jerk wings in a while. Don't make them a lot because my wife doesn't like them too hot but man I'm craving them now.

Back