Humans are horrible creatures - Kitten is burned...

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
One of the saddest things in the world is how the human race treats each other. What makes it worse it how humans treat animals. You've heard it many times before and what comes to mind is the Michael Vick story with the treatment of dogs. These traditions go back through ages and the bottom line is that humans are evil. When I hear music created by us humans, it says that there maybe hope for us yet but when you hear of stories for just a laugh, it is truly disgusting.

About a week ago a friend of mine posted to my page about a kitten who was burned by some kids. The poor cat barely alive was taken and treated for burn and wounds. Here is what she wrote on my FB timeline on October 8:

Just thought I'd share this with you Randy and Mary... one of my classmates had this kitten come into his clinic on an emergency after some kids had set it on fire. They weren't sure if she was going to make it, but she seems to be doing well the last day or so! My friend says he will now be keeping it as his own to take with him when he talks to kids at schools. I guess the kids who did it still have yet to face any sort of legal repercussion... so sad, but glad she made it. Thought you guys might enjoy hearing a happy-ending cat story like this one for today

Katniss the kitten.jpg

It truly is mean and humane....

http://clevelandbanner.com/view/ful...eek-information-in-kitten-animal-cruelty-case?

I mean who in their right mind would burn an animal?

http://clevelandbanner.com/view/ful...cle-Reward-in--kitten-burning--case-increases?

On the October 17th she posted this article to my timeline. All the mojo and prayers that everyone was giving, it looked like the kitten was going to survive and all was heading upwards.

http://clevelandbanner.com/view/full_story/25962625/article-Vet--Katniss--is--doing--very-well-?

A successful surgery of a removed leg...

Katniss Leg Removed.jpg

Katniss Post Surgery.jpg

This was great news and hope for Katniss was there. I was truly a happy camper as she was doing well after her surgery.

Sadly earlier today I read this...

She didn't make it, guys. Sorry... Todd said she had been fighting to recover...was purring a little this morning before he went to take a shower for church... and when he came to check on her after he got out, she had passed away. Breaks my heart.

Please be kind to animals!

I hope the motherfucken' people who did this are found. It really makes me sick to think that people are like this in the world.

You said it with "Who in their right mind".

Animals are the training ground for phycho killers. Proven time and again, they will continue with it until they either feel empathy and quit or get tired of animals and move up the ranks.

The signs of a psychopath: cruelty to animals, playing with fire, & wetting the bed.

This is a very sad case. We should also focus on the incredible efforts to save "Katniss" and the love behind it.

You said it with "Who in their right mind".

Animals are the training ground for phycho killers. Proven time and again, they will continue with it until they either feel empathy and quit or get tired of animals and move up the ranks.

^ This is similar to what I was going to post as well. In some cases of extreme animal cruelty, the perp goes on to "higher" levels.

I don't have words to express my rage.
You and me both.......

I won't be able to look at this thread again..

I type this as my two spoiled brats are eating raw chicken gizzards mixed with Wellness wet while sitting on a cat tree overlooking the ocean.....

Just fuck...Seriously.......

:( When kids do this, it's bad enough, but kids do stupid stuff without thinking of the consequences. Adults do horrible stuff even when or despite of realizing the consequences

Back