How's $160 for this?

Where might I find one for $200? I keep seeing them for $230.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The stores that specialize in pedals like Pro Guitar Shop and Prymaxe usually have 15% off coupons. It's gotten to the point where if you don't get 15% off, you're a sucker.

The stores that specialize in pedals like Pro Guitar Shop and Prymaxe usually have 15% off coupons. It's gotten to the point where if you don't get 15% off, you're a sucker.
Prymaxe got me hooked up.

If this is my last post it's because my wife killed me. For my funeral instead of flowers send donations of gear to my son.

At least you didn't "spend over two hundred dollars on a pedal" So you should be good.

So because I had a different shipping address from my billing address there was a delay. So, I called Prymaxe up. I found out that they're in Jersey like me. After the call I actually looked up their address.

THEY'RE EIGHT FUCKING MINUTES FROM MY JOB.

Since it wasn't going to ship until Monday, I'm going to call them up when they open at 11 and see if I can just pick it up since I'm at work today anyway.

:cool:

I didn't know that Wampler was in my state until the pedal arrived from them. I drive through Brian's town when I go down to visit IU Bloomington.
Nice.

I'm wondering if I've accidentally discovered a new place to get awesome stuff. LOL We'll see later.

I'll have to wait 'til Tuesday to get it. Looks like their in-person hours are by appointment only and no body was in today.

Nice.

I'm wondering if I've accidentally discovered a new place to get awesome stuff. LOL We'll see later.

If you can hold out till the fall, one of my kids is going off to college. So a place to stay will open up for you.

If you can hold out till the fall, one of my kids is going off to college. So a place to stay will open up for you.
Fortunately I think I've hit my limit on the amount of guitars I own being reasonable in my mind.

Now I GAS far things to make nice noises on recordings, including this Pinnacle. My tastes in tone seem to have fallen into a sparkly Fender clean with a nasty, brown Marshall tone for rhythms and leads. I love that EVH's base tone only sounds like him when playing in his style but can really be diverse with depending on how you play.

I think what I need now is a reliable, easy digital multitrack setup. I use Reaper on my PC, but the only low-latency interface I have is my POD X3. I need another good interface and a good monitoring setup that doesn't break the bank. Between me, my brother, and a couple of our friends we probably have written and arranged an album's worth of material.

Fortunately I think I've hit my limit on the amount of guitars I own being reasonable in my mind.

Now I GAS far things to make nice noises on recordings, including this Pinnacle. My tastes in tone seem to have fallen into a sparkly Fender clean with a nasty, brown Marshall tone for rhythms and leads. I love that EVH's base tone only sounds like him when playing in his style but can really be diverse with depending on how you play.

I think what I need now is a reliable, easy digital multitrack setup. I use Reaper on my PC, but the only low-latency interface I have is my POD X3. I need another good interface and a good monitoring setup that doesn't break the bank. Between me, my brother, and a couple of our friends we probably have written and arranged an album's worth of material.

"what I need now is a reliable, easy digital multitrack setup"

Good luck with that. :grin:

Back