How's $160 for this?

GilmourD

Eater of Worlds
Staff member
Hey, @Mark Wein, is $160 a good deal for this? Is this different than yours other than the graphics?

109967518_lg.jpg

might want to check with Brian over at Wampler and make sure that is an older one and not a fake. He's had several of his pedals coming up as fakes.

might want to check with Brian over at Wampler and make sure that is an older one and not a fake. He's had several of his pedals coming up as fakes.
Interesting.

This is for sale at GC... So it wouldn't surprise me if it was fake... Although this is also at the store local to my job and the one guy that runs the accessories department does know his stuff.

I believe that is legit. Wampler has always upgraded their artwork and improving it. Contact Jason Wilding at Wampler would know as well since he the one does the art work designs. Also note that Wampler has a forum as well where Jason is the moderator. He could answer you there as well.

It's ok. The Deluxe goes for $229 new. Which means you can buy it for $200 new any day of the week. Personally, I wouldn't pay any more than $150. And I'd absolutely have to love it at that price. It'd be a great deal at $130.

Yeah...I'd try and get the real story on it before you buy. $160 is OK. Maybe $150 since its an older version (if it is the real deal).

So, if I could get them to do $150 (plus tax, of course), would you say it's worth it or should I just save up for a new one?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Of course I'm going to try it out first. LOL

Wampler makes great pedals, so as long as the pots don't have any dirt in them, the pedal will rock.

If there's any questionable wear, the extra $50 might be worth the warranty. :baimun:

Wampler makes great pedals, so as long as the pots don't have any dirt in them, the pedal will rock.

If there's any questionable wear, the extra $50 might be worth the warranty. :baimun:
Where might I find one for $200? I keep seeing them for $230.

Yours is the "Deluxe" version now because of the newer single-switch version (like mine) being released as the non-deluxe version. The circuit is the same, I just don't have the extra stomp switch.

Sorry, my bad. They must have went up. I think I paid $200 for my deluxe and and the Pinnacle was $180... now the 1 button is $200 and the 2 button is $230.

Sorry, my bad. They must have went up. I think I paid $200 for my deluxe and and the Pinnacle was $180... now the 1 button is $200 and the 2 button is $230.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm finding.

So, with that in mind, should I jump on this if I could get them down to $150 or wait til next month an spend the extra $80?

And sorry to be an pain. I'm used to buying cheap pedals, so this isn't a market I've kept my eye on.

Wampler pedals don't go cheap used. You can always get lucky but, probably won't find a better price. I'd buy a new one, ask for 15% off. That would be $195.50.

Wampler pedals don't go cheap used. You can always get lucky but, probably won't find a better price. I'd buy a new one, ask for 15% off. That would be $195.50.
Hmmm... Coupons...

Back