Howie's worst nightmare comes true

Like I said in the Compendium, you guys conveniently forget when I had the most amazing tubescreamer in the history of western civilization. :embarrassed:

Honestly, I might buy one of those depending on the price point. I'm not usually a TS guy, but that's a versatile, great sounding pedal that I could use for recording.

Honestly, I might buy one of those depending on the price point. I'm not usually a TS guy, but that's a versatile, great sounding pedal that I could use for recording.

Check out the Subdecay Vector too. It's a bunch of different circuits, and it's all analog.

Unpossible. :embarrassed:

ooo3ykgqdskrwqvytg9v.jpg

Man oh man! I took so much relentlessly guff from an endless parade of Jackwagons back in 85-87 for having that Metal Screamer pedal. New Wavers hated it, Goths hated it (you know, because "Metal"), and Metal guys hated it because it had Pink graphics and a black case... Which was somehow offensive to them.

Not one of them ever mentioned how freaking awesome it sounded. It was a great damn pedal. Wish I still had it.

Man oh man! I took so much relentlessly guff from an endless parade of Jackwagons back in 85-87 for having that Metal Screamer pedal. New Wavers hated it, Goths hated it (you know, because "Metal"), and Metal guys hated it because it had Pink graphics and a black case... Which was somehow offensive to them.

Not one of them ever mentioned how freaking awesome it sounded. It was a great damn pedal. Wish I still had it.

Yeah. That one sounded pretty cool. This stupid video is making me reconsider my position on the BeerCommercialGuitarBox.

Stupid PGS Andy.

Back