How to resist GAS

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
As mentioned, I took delivery of my TC Polytune Mini. I promptly added velcro and mounted it to the clipboard-pedalboard along with my Z-Vex Super Duper. Immediately, my brain said, "it would be cooler if it were two mini pedals. Z-Vex makes the Channel 2, which is mini."

This is only the beginning.

Then, my brain says "that would leave way too much space on the mini board. You should see just how many mini pedals can be crammed onto the board. I bet it's 4 or 5".

This is where you need to stop. At this point, just say no. Like Nancy Reagan would want you to. Because if you let it go further from here, you end up with tiny delay, modulation, and distortion pedals. If you're really good at Tetris, you get a filter too.

Don't do it.

Stop before it starts.

It's your only chance.

Go

Actually play your guitar.

Godspeed.

Is that a brand?

Also, it doesn't seem to have any mini pedals.

So, never mind. I think there is a better pedal board designer that has been discussed here before.

ooops. I take that back about the pedals. They have tons. I just needed to change a drop down menu and a bunch showed up - even Z.Vex.

Is that a brand?.

no, it's a clipboard

31eae7U11%2BL.jpg

If you have large feet, mini pedals are a wash unless it at the edges of the pedalboard or you are using very pointy shoes.

Yet another reaaon I love the HD 500.

I never GAS for pedals anymore. If I want a new type of Flanger or Chorus, I just dial one in.

If you have large feet, mini pedals are a wash unless it at the edges of the pedalboard or you are using very pointy shoes.

I've run into this too.... the pedal arrangement has been more about what i use the most, and where my big fat clumsy feet can hit the button without accidentally stepping on another switch, even if that means big long patch cables winding around the board. :embarrassed:

Back