How often do you mention 'the forum' IRL?

The first rule of Wein forum is you don't talk about Wein forum.
My wife actually can identify The Wein on sight.

Even though she doesn't buy me guitar stuff she does take an interest in knowing about my interests and people I know. Like if I mention Howie she's like "Oh, the dude from The City" (and we all know there's only one valid choice for "The City").

My wife actually can identify The Wein on sight.

Even though she doesn't buy me guitar stuff she does take an interest in knowing about my interests and people I know. Like if I mention Howie she's like "Oh, the dude from The City" (and we all know there's only one valid choice for "The City").

I'm putting this on your radar now, since you have a tiny baby. Smurfco and I are playing at Desmond's Tavern on Park & 24th (?) on Saturday, May 6. It's a mediocre bar and I might get electrocuted, but it'll be a good time. You should come. :)

I'm putting this on your radar now, since you have a tiny baby. Smurfco and I are playing at Desmond's Tavern on Park & 24th (?) on Saturday, May 6. It's a mediocre bar and I might get electrocuted, but it'll be a good time. You should come. :)
As long as that's not the day we do my son's birthday party I think I could swing that. 8-)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

As long as that's not the day we do my son's birthday party I think I could swing that. :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Escape%20New%20Jersey.jpg

Back