Question: How often are you here?

How often are you here?

• Total voters

wagdog

Ack
In Weindom that is.

I suspect I'm here a lot, maybe 20 or more times per day. Maybe more? Depends on whether or not it's a weekend.

You?

Poll is public.

i'm not sure. I'm always logged in but I maybe check in 5-10 times a day at the most. Not as much as I used to. Just really busy. And I just don't read a whole lot of the forum. Just a couple of threads.

Same here...I use tapatalk so I'm logged in all the time. I visit several times a day. Some days more than others depending on how busy I am.

I voted 5 times a day. It's usually 2 unless It's the weekend or a job cancels.

In the morning it's how i wake up. Drink coffee look here and Facebook. Then you gotta check when you get home.

I voted 5 as well. I start my day with getting a cup of coffee and then check email, the forum, other sites. Then I go get dragged around by Sonny as he takes me on a walk, come back more coffee and some more net (another check on forum). I come home for lunch everyday so I eat my lunch in front of the computer and check the forum, etc. After work and shower I do one more internet session which includes a quick wein forum check.

5 to 10 times per day during the week since I'm at a computer all day. A lot less on weekends and less during the week if I am slammed at work.

Once a day usually. I used to check more when I was working but now that I'm not I don't need to waste time not working anymore :grin:

Back