How many kids did you want? How many do you have?

Just to be clear, I didn't originally want kids, but I'm so glad we had the one we did. He's a great kid.

I never wanted any.
I thought the world was too F'd up to bring new/more people into.

I did think that I would have one during a couple of times in my life and during those times my opinion on having them did change but not because the world was stopping being F'd up. It would have been a huge mistake if I would have had any during those times.

I have none. I also have none that are unknown to me because I was never a sleaze.

None & none...but the ex and I did give it the old college try back in the late 90s. It just wasn't meant to be.

01-calvin-and-hobbes-its-a-magical-world-by-bill-watterson.jpg

I wanted 1. Met my wife... We had 1. Then we wanted another one. Had the second. 2 boys. Wife was ready to be done with that. I was supposed to get fixed. Didn't get around to it. 3rd was a girl. Me: It sure would be nice if she had a sister. Wife: You are going to the vet NOW. End of story.

Just saw this on Facebook. Toys R Us files for chapter 11.

http://www.wlky.com/article/toys-r-us-could-be-close-to-filing-bankruptcy/12270335

I feel personally responsible. If I had just kept having kids.

Also, does anybody remember Bargain Town?

Originally wanted none. Met the wife who already had two daughters. We then decided we'd like to have a kid together and we had our son. Job/financial/where we lived factors meant we stopped there. Would have liked another one between us otherwise, and if we hadn't had the two daughters already, we probably would have. Too old for that shit now and the wife had to have an operation on her waterworks a couple of years ago so that isn't an option anyway.

Don't know that either of us ever had a number but I'd bet we both had figured we would have 2. Had 1 and she was colic and had terrible reflux and was a terrible sleeper. Had us dead tired for a long time. We didn't really say we wouldn't have another but made us gun shy. Tim went by and we never had another. Kind of wish we would have just so she would have had someone to grow up with but she is an amazing young lady and has been told by her friends they had no idea she was an only child. And the great thing is at 20 she actually hangs out with us now.................. in public even.

We didn't really have a set number, figured we'd know when the time was right to start and stop. Well, my first was a bit of a surprise. We weren't NOT trying to have kids. :) My second daughter was planned (I always say she tricked me into it). I got snipped after that. I live in a house with 5 females including the dog and cat.

We didn't really have a set number, figured we'd know when the time was right to start and stop. Well, my first was a bit of a surprise. We weren't NOT trying to have kids. :) My second daughter was planned (I always say she tricked me into it). I got snipped after that. I live in a house with 5 females including the dog and cat.
Mojo.
I was living with 3 females.
Luckily the dog was male.

Planned 2, had 2. Thought about having a third, but the idea of moving to a zone defense from a man-to-man scheme was too daunting. Worked out well. So much easier to get a table for 4 instead of 5, 4 to a hotel room, etc etc.

Back