How many dirt pedals on your board?

View attachment 21062

Wow. I count 6 not including the ones in the M9. Way too many I guess. But I like having them there and use all of them once in a while so there you go. I am missing the Boss DS-1 that I like to use with the chorus sometimes. :grin: I don't use the Guv'nor very often so I could lose that one I guess.

no such thing as too many :grin:

I have two and ideally would have three. A light OD, medium OD, and a distortion. I am missing the light OD right now.

I've got three. Two of them are MXR Classic Overdrives and the third is a Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

ik......that is one of the two or three I am looking at..... :)
I'll tell ya, I haven't given the Amptweaker TightBoost enough attention. Last night I played around with it for an hour or so, and there's a tremendous amount of flexibility build into that pedal. It's not small (but not huge either), so if your pb space is at a premium then you may not want to consider it, but if that's not an issue, it's fucking killer. There's no great demo of it, but here's an older one from the dude that designed it.

Over the years, I've owned a Klone, Timmy, Pure Sky, Foxpedal Kingdom, and other boosts and overdrives, and this one is hands down the most versatile. And it sounds great.

I've got three. Two of them are MXR Classic Overdrives and the third is a Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe.

That's interesting, 2 of the same pedals. I've never thought to do that for dirt pedals.

I'll tell ya, I haven't given the Amptweaker TightBoost enough attention. Last night I played around with it for an hour or so, and there's a tremendous amount of flexibility build into that pedal. It's not small (but not huge either), so if your pb space is at a premium then you may not want to consider it, but if that's not an issue, it's fucking killer. There's no great demo of it, but here's an older one from the dude that designed it.

Over the years, I've owned a Klone, Timmy, Pure Sky, Foxpedal Kingdom, and other boosts and overdrives, and this one is hands down the most versatile. And it sounds great.

I like that.

That's interesting, 2 of the same pedals. I've never thought to do that for dirt pedals.
I have one set low dirt/high volume and the other set to about unison with dirt maxed out.

Heavy casualties tonight. Midnight Sun, Silver Pony, Blackbird, Montavillian are up on Reverb. Death matches are all fun and games 'til something gets sold.

Back