How many cup of coffee on average do you drink per day ?

Yeah, that's way out of my price range. Especially when you consider I have a $10 blade grinder and a $20 coffee pot. I'm considering the Baratza Encore, and going back to French Press. One of these days I'll finally buy it.
I've heard good things about those! If you're planning to use it for french press, I would make sure that it can grind coarse enough (lots of burr grinders are geared primarily towards espresso and don't have grind settings coarse enough for french press. Most will still work for a fine-grind pour over though)

I've heard good things about those! If you're planning to use it for french press, I would make sure that it can grind coarse enough (lots of burr grinders are geared primarily towards espresso and don't have grind settings coarse enough for french press. Most will still work for a fine-grind pour over though)

Apparently it's much better than the price indicates. But at $130 I'm still on the fence. I have heard it's good for French Press. I'm probably going to put it off until my $10 grinder dies. I haven't been able to kill it yet.

I just had a double-shot of espresso.

I'm counting it as 1/2 cup coffee, based solely on volume. :embarrassed:
Espresso has less caffeine than regular coffee due to the darker roast. More flavor, less punch. Anyone that says otherwise has been sufficiently placebo'd.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Espresso has less caffeine than regular coffee due to the darker roast. More flavor, less punch. Anyone that says otherwise has been sufficiently placebo'd.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No wonder it isnt working. zzzz

It is much more concentrated than regular coffee though since it is forced through the grounds under pressure...

Probably 6-12 cups most days. I love coffee.

We've had keurigs at work for ages and a nespresso machine. I don't care for keurig coffee. and putting your own coffee in a K-cup filter basket is a tremendous pain in the ass. been there done that. The nespresso isn't very impressive either, especially when you consider how expensive the little pods are, but tastes way better than any k cup crap.

Back