How many cup of coffee on average do you drink per day ?

One. Maybe two on weekends. More than that and I mighy as well be vacationing in Mexico.

Zero.
I have maybe 3 cups a year.
I do have 2 or three cups of tea a day.

Reactions: Tig
On school days I have a 16 ounce coffee in the morning. Other days I have about a mug and a half at my local diner.

On Mondays, I am at the college from 9:embarrassed:0 AM to 1:45 PM, at the program from 2:embarrassed:0 to 4:embarrassed:0, then at my office from 5:embarrassed:0 to 9:embarrassed:0. I will sometimes have a 10 ounce coffee about 4:45 to keep me going. I always drink coffee black, no sugar.

Hmmm....

One at home if I have time in the morning. One tall travel mug full at work. On occasion one in the evening.

So two or three - though my work mug is probably 12 oz.

And black. Or with whole milk on occasion (half and half at coffee shops).

And I have officially determined I am addicted since if I have none I am getting headaches by early afternoon. Maybe I should quit cold turkey for a bit. Naw....that ain't gonna happen.

BTW - I went into work late today and my GF stopped by my place with my default Starbucks order for me unasked for. Yep - she rocks! (BTW - I prefer local coffee places, however she is a committed Starbucks addict).

I've always been confused by the whole coffee cup measurement thing. I just assumed my coffee pot was a fucking liar.
1-3 average coffee mugs.

I take one 16oz every morning. If by 10:30 or so I'm still dragging ass, I'll follow it up with a 10 oz cup. I rarely drink coffee past noon, unless I happen to be easting in a restaurant (e.g. Turkish or Ethiopian) where it's really worthwhile.

Back