Tunisia
Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
Bahrain
Qatar
UAE
Mexico

Most of those ive been to numerous times.

Oops Iceland too. Should probably have remembered that since I got engaged there :grin:

Forgot Hungary too.

15 including the country I currently live in. I count Macau and Hong Kong as China even though neither belonged to China when I first visited both of them but they do now so :shrug:

The most exotic would be the Solomon Islands.

I have yet to achieve my dream of visiting Thailand, New Zealand, Australia and Greece yet

15 including the country I currently live in. I count Macau and Hong Kong as China even though neither belonged to China when I first visited both of them but they do now so :shrug:

The most exotic would be the Solomon Islands.

I have yet to achieve my dream of visiting Thailand, New Zealand, Australia and Greece yet

Por que? I know there was some shit goin' down there in the not too distant past.

England
Wales
Scotland
Jersey
France
Spain
Belgium
Luxembourg
Austria
Italy
Germany (West at the time)
Greece
Crete (technically part of Greece but has its own culture and was independent once upon a time)
Yugoslavia back before it broke up. How many of the current countries that trip covered I really couldn't say.
Hungary
Netherlands
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Morocco
Algeria
Tunisia
Libya
Egypt
Theme parkland (aka Orlando, Florida, USA)

Italy
Ireland
Mexico
Canada
Spain
Lebanon
France
Norway
Cuba ( Gitmo )
Iceland
The Phillippines
New Jersey

Nice! specific travel plans, just general preparedness?

My jones is to hit the midsection of South America: Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay. I want to scope out the latter three and see about the possibility of living there at least part of the year. Nothing concrete. I tend to be a serial daydreamer so we'll see. I'd like to at least be competently conversational in PT and ES before I go, and that might take a while, but I'm pretty determined to get away this year.

Norway (obviously :embarrassed:)
Sweden
Finland
Denmark
England
US
Germany (on several occasions)
Czech Republic
Netherlands
Spain
Estonia
Poland (visited the Treblinka museum/memorial site). If you ever need a reminder of the evil man is capable of....

Oops forgot Crete too.

I was only reminded of this as one of our senior pupils popped in to say cheerio as today was their last day of school. He in passng mentioned he couldn't wait to go on holiday to Crete - along with 73 other folk from his year!!! That will end well.

Back