How I spent my afternoon....my Holland and Deluxe Reverb saga.

That’s impressive customer service.
Yeah. I was pretty happy with how I was treated. I think that most of these smaller companies will work with you like this if you work with them. If I started being nasty about the speaker not working right off the bat he probably would have (rightfully) told me to pound sand and just return the speaker for replacement or refund.

Man, I could do that kind of stuff all day every day. That sounds like some quality time.
Yeah... I learned a lot about speaker construction too. It was a good experience even though we weren't able to resolve my problem.

^^ Most of my problems get solved in baby steps and never have simple solutions. I know you'll get there.

Yeah...both amps needed to go to the local tech anyway but the new speaker really underlined the issue with the holland.

I think that they are all over the board in the boutique industry but most of the guys who have been in business more than a couple of years get it that their reputation is all they have in the end. When I dealt with John Suhr it was the same thing and I've had good experiences with lots of folks like James Santiago from Voodoo Lab and David Barber from Barber Electronics.

Add Catalinbread and Mojo Hand FX to that list.

Back