Achtung! How goes it old friends?

b881f9ab783dd51fbab287e79b28c987fe7a33d3cdb803ace95a2ba8009a7f14.jpg

I think I have him linked up on FaceBook... I so rarely use it, IDK... but I'll check.
What's up Mike?

I was rearranging bookmarks and saw the beloved MWGL link, so I had to come and say hi... I made sure to move it up front on the toolbar too :thu:
So do you cats still do a "Coverfest" of sorts Mark? I need to find motivation to record again...

I was rearranging bookmarks and saw the beloved MWGL link, so I had to come and say hi... I made sure to move it up front on the toolbar too :thu:
So do you cats still do a "Coverfest" of sorts Mark? I need to find motivation to record again...

We do have a recordingfest in the works, entries in by December 30th if I remember right.
Kerouac started a thread on it in the studio forum. :wink:

Second question... and perhaps more important... Is Ghost still a hot topic? :embarrassed: Because I think "Meliora" is a fantastic album Dude00

Actually we've ressurrected it for December. I think @Kerouac realized that we hadn't done one since Jeremy passed away.

Am I the only one here who doesn't know who you are??

You say you're an old friend...To me right now you're just old...chears

Back