How did you all come up with your MWGLF screen names?

Oh, mine is an online name from about 20 years ago. Short for...
20702130254_bab22890a5_n.jpg

Way back when I signed up somewhere that needed a name and a number for your user name. My real name is Rick and at the time I had just got my RIC 381 so I combined the two and became Rick 381.

Last edited:
it's short for Mr. yabba dabba, but I have no idea what the origin of that was.

I use to dive a lot back when getting usernames was something you did (cause you wouldn't want to use your real name on the interwebz :eek:). Often though DiverDave was taken (and was in fact the nickname of a friend who taught me to dive and who later died in a plane crash with his family :() so I don't often use it anymore. Nuke is a nickname from college and nuke_diver is rarely taken so...

A lot of people think nuke and nuke_diver is related to being in the navy and on nuclear subs but that's way off. Nuke had more to do with my temper back then and the fact that I drew up plans for an atomic bomb once :shrug:

In high school. Guy asks my name, which is not even close to "eloy", he misheard and says "Eloy?" We laugh. I make a Hotmail account, and since I play drums and like rhymes, I choose eloydrummerboy. The end.

.... Or is it?!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know I'm a bit late to the part here but...wait for it...it's my actual name. :tongue:

The name I use on most sites, Kellanium, is a joking reference to my amateur fascination with nuclear physics. (Kelly + Uranium = Kellanium)

A Tama Janowitz short story from her book 'Slaves of New York'.

It is also the name of my fictitious publishing company.

Back