How did you all come up with your MWGLF screen names?

Mine is Gtr...obviously for "guitar"and "junior" was an old work
nickname I was given.
It was my very first AOL email address too.

Way back when fantasy football started I joined a league at work I didn't have an YAHOO email account so my co-worker made one for me its the first 3 letters of each of my daughters names, I didn't pick it he did. I still use it for FFB, forums and pretty much any game I play.

Your mother.

enhanced-buzz-9251-1368153082-0.jpg

Created mine back in the AOL days in 1994. It was a toss up between that and Aborted_Fetus, luckily the one that didn't make sense stuck around.

Flatspotting a tire is a racing term. It happens when you skid on a tire and it literally grinds a flat spot onto it. I originally used it on simracing forums and was too lazy to think of a new one. idn_smilie

Wag is my nickname (and first 3 letters of my last name), and I like dogs. I like cats too, but wagcat doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

It came about due to a forum that split about 10 years ago and how the 2 admins banned posters from each others forum.
Seeing as how I had been on both forums and got banned by each admin for not taking sides, I thought it was fitting.

Flatspotting a tire is a racing term. It happens when you skid on a tire and it literally grinds a flat spot onto it. I originally used it on simracing forums and was too lazy to think of a new one. idn_smilie

so.....you missed a LOT of turns and slammed on the breaks to avoid hitting the barrier? rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

I got tired of trying to think up a cool name for forums, so it's my first initial and my last name. It's much easier to remember.

Back