Question: Hotone XTomp

Virtual Pariah

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I picked up a new job that is going to have me out of town 3-4 days a week for a couple of years.

Ordered up a Xtomp because it's small and I can change the models with my cellphone.

Anyone here using one? I want to put a headphone into the outputs and bring a smallish guitar for playing after work. Will this work?

I'm curious about it as well though I've never seen one in person. I don't think it's made with a headphone amp. Zoom G3 has one though.

I don't know anything about that pedal, but I always read the name as "Ho Tone" even though I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Hot One". Who doesn't want Ho Tone?

I've got an email into their CS Dept, but no response yet.

I was looking at it initially as a pedal tasting device then this job came up.

Should be in next week.

Only mentioned the Fly Rig cuz, it's kinda, sort of similar and, doesn't have a headphone out either but, company says you can use headphones. I hate it when I order something, then somebody tells me I should of went with something else. :grin:

You could always just plug a Vox amplug directly into it. It will cost you another 30 bucks, but...idn_smilie

Dunno what your budget is, or what those Hotones go for, but one of these might work for you too.

MS-50G_slant.jpg

Dunno what your budget is, or what those Hotones go for, but one of these might work for you too.

No headphone amp in the Zoom MS-50G.

I can't think of a single stomp-size recommendation with headphone out.

Only mentioned the Fly Rig cuz, it's kinda, sort of similar and, doesn't have a headphone out either but, company says you can use headphones. I hate it when I order something, then somebody tells me I should of went with something else. :grin:
No worries.
I have a fly rig. Mystic sold me on it last year.
It's just that it's longer than I want to carry. I'm trying to fit almost everything in a duffle bag.
Except the travel guitar, it's headless and the gig bag has very little space left.

Back