Hot or not?

Preach it!

The bridge doesn't bother me. I'm assuming that it works.

It works like the Mastery does. You can intonate all 3 strings by adjusting the two screws (changing the angle of the saddle).

I with the pickguard used a bridge pickup ring instead of the odd Melody Maker style pickguard tab. I get why they did it... but looks odd to me.

I bet they look like when you're done fucking a girl and you go to the bathroom and take the condom off and you blow in it and inflate it a little to make sure it didn't break and your milky load is pooled in the reservoir tip, at that moment of inflation, that moment right there

I bet they look like when you're done fucking a girl and you go to the bathroom and take the condom off and you blow in it and inflate it a little to make sure it didn't break and your milky load is pooled in the reservoir tip, at that moment of inflation, that moment right there

Dude,
If your blowing into a used condom, you're doin something wrong.

I have seriously never, ever done that.

I mean, I've taken it off and poured it all over her face and neck, and then made her chew on it, but I've never blown into it......

That's SERIOUSLY fucked up, right there.

As for the guitar........meh.

I have seriously never, ever done that.

I mean, I've taken it off and poured it all over her face and neck, and then made her chew on it, but I've never blown into it......

That's SERIOUSLY fucked up, right there.

As for the guitar........meh.

Hahahaha... Not where I was expecting to see this thread go

Back