Hot or not?

H or n

• Hot

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Not

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
While not really my thing, I sure admire the craftsmanship and time/effort that went into it.

So, hot it is.

I've always thought about making a guitar body in that manner with the frame and floating top.

Very hot.

Excellent craftsmanship, but I quite dislike the soundholes, would prefer different pups (likely a bucker of some sort for one of them), and rather not have a bigsby (prefer a stets-bar for its larger range...and that's if I HAVE to have some overly large hunk of metal affixed to the face of the instrument for vibrato purposes).

Wow... That is one gifted kid and one lucky parent.

I do not know if I could emotionally handle it if one of my kids made me something like that

This is hot! I agree, give me humbuckers. Maybe a JB/59 set. I like the Bigsby, and everything else about this.

Love it. At first, I thought that I would hate the f-hole design... But, at the end of the day, they worked.

Don't like the heart or the fingerboard inlay, but it's acceptable just this once, given the nature circumstances.

Those of you who've posted "I'd rather have humbuckers"; you don't deserve nice things.

I'm not crazy about the f holes, but I still like it a lot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's pretty damn hot!
Would prefer some dot inlays, and don't like the heart thingy, but still hot.

Back