Hot or not?

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
Hell, I'm pretty sure it is.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401387092.500981.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401387109.133215.jpg

Depends..... you don't know, it could be a giant butt-plug. In that case, I would say "not". :embarrassed:

Cool! What kind of peppers is it made with?

I had this bottle of Cajohn's that was done up like that with wax features on the top. It was a volcano & lava theme, rather than a skulls and blood theme. I finally did open it and use it... it was hard as hell getting that friggin wax off of the top so it would open...

Cool! What kind of peppers is it made with?

Ingredients: Natural pepper extract, Red savina habanero, Cayenne chilies, Vinegar
Disclaimer: Because of the ingredients found in this product, we require that you read and agree to the Product Disclaimer at time of check out.

The Original-One of the Finest Chile head Gifts In the World with 900,000 - 1,200,000 Scoville units. 3 a.m. Reserve is the Second in the Series of Blair's A.M Items and is always a sought after Chili head Collector Piece... The name Originates from when Blair was in the Bar Biz. 2 a.m. was the closing time and this was the closest thing to legal he could use to get the drunks out of the bar. This always worked...He made 4 Wings with this potion if the patron could eat all four they could hang out all night...Needless to say no one stayed...Feel Alive!

A sticker on the side of the case says that it's not a sauce and should only he used as an ingredient.
It suggests 1Tsp per GALLON of BBQ sauce.

A restaurant here uses it to make their suicide sauce. It's hot, but not stupid, and their sauce actually has flavour that you can still taste on the last wing in a pound of wings.

The cook said she uses double gloves to handle because they spilled the stuff all over the bottle trying to open it.

Back