Hot or Not

uh... uh... is it on? Huh? Yeah? Okay... Jimi? yeah, Jimi's gone... he tries to phase back in, attracted to digitals,
and my semi-solid-body keeps sending fequencies his way.... but, yeah, yeah, he can dig it... but Jimi's gone...
Alfie Zappacosta is still going strong, over sixty on Youtube, now singing jazzy r'n'b without a rock band.
Yeah, "now, nothing can stand in my way".

What's with mahogany being "the" retro tone wood? What happened to korina?

Hmm, I am in the minority. I want my teles to look like teles, and I want my melody maker looking guitar to have a bad ass bucker in the bridge position. Kinda meh as far as I am concerned.

But I am in tele mode as I am expecting to pick up mine tomorrow! Could be coloring my view of this one.

I want my melody maker looking guitar to have a bad ass bucker in the bridge position.

This confuses me. Melody Makers have always had single-coils in the bridge position. Traditionally, and currently, these were small Fender-looking singles, 2003-2006 they had P-90's. But in the 50+ year history of MM's the only ones with a HB have been the very recent Joan Jett model.

This confuses me. Melody Makers have always had single-coils in the bridge position. Traditionally, and currently, these were small Fender-looking singles, 2003-2006 they had P-90's. But in the 50+ year history of MM's the only ones with a HB have been the very recent Joan Jett model.

My bad. I don't know my Gibson/Epiphone line very well. I guess I thought I had seen one like that. I think I was thinking of a Les Paul Jr., but those have a p90 I now see. But that (snarly p90 or bucker) is what I would want out of that shape, and also the gibson/epi style controls. Brings out my inner Westerberg.

Looks like the thing I learned to play "Iron Man" on. with my thumb pressing the root notes.

Don't think so really. Maybe I should like it, I don't know.

Just read the rest of this thread.

I think some flash wizz should come up with a magical John Watt generator somewhere on the web.

Couldn't live without you John, no hard feelings.

Back