Hot or not - Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster - Surf Green

I've always loved the ;lipsticks on a Strat look since seeing SRV's Charlie's white Strat outfitted with them. I actaully prefer the Sea Foam color, but agree with a previous post suggesting a maple board.

:thu:

That's why I spam the heck out of hCEG during times like this. Lots of folks know about the place but usually forget while HC is down. The best way to enjoy the forum here is to hit the "what's new" button at the top. Its a small enough place that it actually works :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's strong progress. I've been going the other way. I was at 30, and I'm down to 10 electrics and 1 acoustic. Your way is generally more fun. But that's impressive that you've been able to stay at 20 for that amount of time. I always have to be buying or selling something. It's a compulsion.

That's strong progress. I've been going the other way. I was at 30, and I'm down to 10 electrics and 1 acoustic. Your way is generally more fun. But that's impressive that you've been able to stay at 20 for that amount of time. I always have to be buying or selling something. It's a compulsion.

well, i can't buy any more cause i have no room. i live in a tiny studio apartment in manhattan. there literally is no more room for guitars. i'm tripping over them. and they're filling up the closet and hanging on the wall.

i would sell some and buy others but i'm not good at selling stuff. i'll probably end up giving some away.... donating to a school or a program for wounded vets.

Surf Stratocaster? Don't think so. Not to be a curmudgeon or anything but I'd like for anyone to post proof positive that lipstick pickups were used in the 1st wave of Surf. :tongue:

Back