Hot or Not: Mid-Life Crisis Edition.

VoidTerraFirma

Live to wine
I've been looking for a mid-priced collectible in that 1985-95 range for quite a while now. I'm feeling a very strong attraction here. If we can work on the price a bit and transport isn't too crazy, I may have found my true love. Your thoughts?

http://www.chicagocarsdirect.com/ve...2-lincoln-mark-vii-lsc-addison-il-id-21055736

IMG_3041.JPG
IMG_3042.JPG
IMG_3043.JPG

Light years better than the Mark 8...there are any number of GT40 mods available for the engine, and the pre-electronic AOD trans is pretty bulletproof...as long as the body is in good shape and the electrics haven't been jury-rigged to death it should be a fun one to have...

Well, if it floats your boat, (or land yacht :wink: ), go for it! Not my particular taste, but that is of no moment to what makes you happy.

My mom loved her T-Bird from the same era. Hers was kind of a dark teal green. The thing was fast.

I keep seeing a really clean red Buick Reatta driving around town. I always kinda liked the Reatta, looks-wise. No idea if they were a lemon or not though.

That car is HOT! I loved that style back then. I had an ‘85 T-Bird. The motor was beat to shit but the body was in great condition.

Back