Honey-roasted coffee

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
:thu:

I think I could drink this stuff 'black', it's pretty tasty :)

http://blog.seattlecoffeeworks.com/roastery/earth-honey-process/

If you're a dark n' black coffee drinker, you probably won't enjoy it, you really can taste the honey in it. I'm sipping on a wonderful light roast honey-processed coffee as I type this. It came out of my Bialetta coffee maker in a nice dark-tan color, and not the black color everyone associates with fresh-made coffee.

310_767.jpg

IMG_3654.JPG

:grin:

Those aren't my pictures :embarrassed:

The coffee I have is Water Street Coffee, from Kalamazoo. Can't find a pic anywhere of the particular flavor that I have. I guess I should take a pic and post it.

I'd try it, but I am a dark-roast, black kind of guy.....I don't care for flavored coffees.
But I'll try anything once.

Variety…it's the spice of life :embarrassed:

There are so many different origins and roasts of coffee that you will never run out of varieties of coffee. Please, don't disrespect your coffee with sugar, milk, and chemical flavor additives.

I'm not a fan of flavored coffee either.

If I was a guest somewhere and I was served it, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it though. And it would probably be OK. As long as it isn't too sweet.

It basically tastes like a black cup of coffee that you put a nice dollop of honey in. Yes, I did drink some of it 'black' before I added my usual cream & sugar :embarrassed:

jp_nyc should like it :)

:thu:

I think I could drink this stuff 'black', it's pretty tasty :)

http://blog.seattlecoffeeworks.com/roastery/earth-honey-process/

If you're a dark n' black coffee drinker, you probably won't enjoy it, you really can taste the honey in it. I'm sipping on a wonderful light roast honey-processed coffee as I type this. It came out of my Bialetta coffee maker in a nice dark-tan color, and not the black color everyone associates with fresh-made coffee.

310_767.jpg

IMG_3654.JPG

Honey-Roasted coffee? :messedup:

- female fronted 'metal'
- fruity beers

Are you a woman?

Back