HOLY SH*T!!!! My album is already for sale on iTunes! * does happy dance *

I didn't think it was done yet....

Which buying avenue nets you the greatest profit for this??
Yeah...that was part of last weeks big rush. Probably digital from CDbaby is the best profit but its not hugely better than iTunes so whatever you prefer...

So I made "commercials" for the demo songs:

I was speaking to El Borrachito yesterday about doing a "real" video soon. That should be an experience :)

Reactions: Tig
Let me know when I can get a physical copy. Will purchase. If any other forumites have CDs out I'd like to know, have MicWalts and Krashpads "Cops and Punks" and they are both great. Need to get mor forumite music.

Mark, if you send me a signed copy (will pay for CD & shipping), I'll contribute to the website costs. (was going to anyway.....)

Let me know when I can get a physical copy. Will purchase. If any other forumites have CDs out I'd like to know, have MicWalts and Krashpads "Cops and Punks" and they are both great. Need to get mor forumite music.

Mark, if you send me a signed copy (will pay for CD & shipping), I'll contribute to the website costs. (was going to anyway.....)
I can do that :) And thanks!

The CD's are scheduled for delivery this wednesday so I'll make an announcement about them then.

Got in the first full listen (downloaded from CD Baby) and really enjoyed it.
thumbsup.gif
Mark writes of his personal experiences, but there are no "bowl of dicks" lyrics? :grin: I'm loving the guitar riffs and solos and the horns really add depth to the songs. I'm also digging the keyboards.

Favorite tracks so far:
I'm Gonna Leave
Subterrania (The Prize)
Pop!
Black Market Hearts
The Last Time
Life is Good
Everything's Cool

Got in the first full listen (downloaded from CD Baby) and really enjoyed it.
thumbsup.gif
Mark writes of his personal experiences, but there are no "bowl of dicks" lyrics? :grin: I'm loving the guitar riffs and solos and the horns really add depth to the songs. I'm also digging the keyboards.

Favorite tracks so far:
I'm Gonna Leave
Subterrania (The Prize)
Pop!
Black Market Hearts
The Last Time
Life is Good
Everything's Cool
So you're saying that your favorites are 2/3rds of the album? I like that :grin:

And yeah, no bowl of dicks or meathead faces :embarrassed:

2/3rds... 7/11ths... Whatever it takes.

Maybe you can add a secret track for MWGL forumites only: sound bytes of handling door to door salesmen. :embarrassed:
My Thursday SKype class could have gotten that for you a couple of weeks ago :embarrassed:

I've got two out (links in my sig), and Smurfco's band put a record out recently that's a cool combo of grunge-isms and 60's pop stuff.

Back