Holy Scubadiver!...new BT Jam!

That ain't wanking Mo, that is great stuff. I will do a take over the next couple of daze as the schedule is busy. beavis0Totally_jammin_out

Last edited:
Awesome take, Mo! Damn! You were channeling Yngwie in a few spots.
It'll probably be a couple days before I can get to it, but I will definitely do a take.
:thu:

That ain't wanking Mo, that is great stuff. I will do a take over the next couple of daze as the schedule is busy. beavis0Totally_jammin_out

Awesome take, Mo! Damn! You were channeling Yngwie in a few spots.
It'll probably be a couple days before I can get to it, but I will definitely do a take.
:thu:

Thanks guys!..look forward to you two bringing the :rawk: :thu:

Copied from GJ

Fucking great!
love.gif
...killer melody, superb warp factor 10 shredding. That's spot on Mike.
thumb.gif

You kids I tell ya just tear it up - Mo (aka: Mowie Malmsteen) and Micwalt (aka: Tony MacAlpine). You guys just shredded your heads off....:thu::thu::thu:

I downloaded it... Now I have to motivate myself to try... I made the mistake of listening to the other two again today, and I'm swaying back and forth between recording or giving away my guitars...

I downloaded it... Now I have to motivate myself to try... I made the mistake of listening to the other two again today, and I'm swaying back and forth between recording or giving away my guitars...

Record it. I just need to find time to take a stab it myself.:cool:

By the way, Mo, I think you should leave these tracks in the lounge for at least a week, so we can lure more takers... Such as... Modern Saint! ...among others... Please wank on jam track...

Back