HNUTD!

Did you get the spray on bedliner done yet? And it sounds like it already replace the Jeep as a daily driver....

Did you get the spray on bedliner done yet? And it sounds like it already replace the Jeep as a daily driver....
Yes. On black Friday I went to the local Leonard place and bought the topper and bed liner. Bed liner was sprayed the following Monday (and came out great). Topper came in and was installed 2 weeks later. Buying on black Friday got me a free fold down sliding front window in the topper, and I paid $200 for a roof rack that is normally $500.

I've done a couple other things to the truck too. Put on new shocks, and for a few days I had smoked headlights and taillights, which looked great, but the first time I drove after dark they had to go.

And yes, the truck has been my daily driver since I bought it. I love the Jeep, but the truck makes a better daily driver... until it comes time to park it. The freaking thing is huge.

I did get a new fancy radio and backup camera for Christmas, but haven't installed it yet.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll try to remember to take pics with the topper and bedliner. It's an icy, salty mess right now, though.

In the thread late - that's a pretty clean truck for a 2005 and just a baby for a diesel. Well done.

Have a 2001 F250 Super Duty Diesel - This thing can haul just about anything.

I dud get a new fancy radio and backup camera for Christmas, but haven't installed it yet.

This was one of the first things I did when I got my new one. I got tired of trying to hook the boat up without it. Night and day difference for sure.

I forgot I'd taken pictures the day I got the topper. The smoked headlights and taillights have since been removed and the stock headlights and taillights are back in place. Couldn't see shit at night with the smoked headlights.
5f2ef0e033679d303521aac49e44fb3e.jpg
d08aeebce74ecd733574bd3172f8708d.jpg
87a1c6f611edfb0f8b0f5255f7cb7f61.jpg
dc43024e4ed88d6310edd2960e520d24.jpg

:thu:

Looking good. Man, shame I don’t have the space for a full size; they are so much easier to buy used than compact trucks, more useful and running costs aren’t really all the different these days.

Glad you said that about the smoked lights. A friend has them and they look really cool so I was thinking about it. I really don't have an interest in making driving more challenging at night so I'm out.

Wow, I really like that! :love: Looks like you can't get stuck in the mud or on that hill slope that my little Amish Buggy struggles with. :embarrassed:

Glad you said that about the smoked lights. A friend has them and they look really cool so I was thinking about it. I really don't have an interest in making driving more challenging at night so I'm out.
They really do look sharp, but the first time I drove at night, I had to use the fog lights to see. I actually took them off and put the stock ones back on at about 10 at night in a cold drizzle because I refused to chance getting stuck out after dark again.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Back