HNUAD...

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Yes another has joined the herd. On this round it is a used Quilter MicroPro 200-8. My friend was selling it and asked me to make an offer since I was interested, he took my offer.

MP200-8_Front_hi-0af97f0b29a40b34acb3b18d2db92352.jpg

This is my 2nd Quilter and my use for this one is for Jazz type gigs as well a quick setup for sitting in of gigs. This way I do not have to lug pedalboard and moderate sized combo. I love the Quilter product line as it does what I need it to do.

HNUAD - Would that work with an acoustic?

It can as it has a XLR - 1/4" input jack. He said that it doesn't work for him and he prefers to the Loudbox route like I have for acoustic. He has had the amp for about 3 years and kind of shelved it for the past 1-2 years because he owns a Tone King and a Quilter Aviator that he primarily uses for electric gigs.

It can as it has a XLR - 1/4" input jack. He said that it doesn't work for him and he prefers to the Loudbox route like I have for acoustic. He has had the amp for about 3 years and kind of shelved it for the past 1-2 years because he owns a Tone King and a Quilter Aviator that he primarily uses for electric gigs.

well....if he already has a Tone King.....there's really no place to go from there, but down. i LUST after an Imperial Mk II.

more info on the quilter. watts, speaker size. does it sound like the tone king? etc.

well....if he already has a Tone King.....there's really no place to go from there, but down. i LUST after an Imperial Mk II.

more info on the quilter. watts, speaker size. does it sound like the tone king? etc.

MicroPro 200-8
  • Portable: 18.6 pounds H14.5 in. x W17.5 in. x D9.75 in.
  • Powerful: 100 watts per channel
  • Reliable: Won't degrade or breakdown
  • Consistent: Incredible tone at any volume
  • Flexible:Works with any impedance extension speaker or even without one
  • Tone: Used on countless tours and in studios
  • Free: Each MicroPro comes standard with a padded ballistic nylon slip cover and a two position foot controller
  • Wide dispersion high ouput full-range 8" speaker
http://www.quilterlabs.com/index.php/products/discontinued/micropro-200-8

As for the Tone King, he has an Imperial. I do not care for the lead channel and always play through the rhythm channel with my Fuchs Plush Drive. The TK to me is just a glorified boutique BF type amp.

Back