HNPD!

Deep Eddy

Argle Bargle or Foofaraw?
Happy New Pedalboard Day!

A friend bought a larger Pedaltrain board, and he sold me his smaller Pedaltrain for a bargain basement price.

I know that none of my pedals are TGP worthy, so please refrain from insulting my pedestrian tastes in pedals. :)

Pedalboard.jpg

HNPBD! 8)
There's nothing wrong with those pedals, especially if you enjoy them. :thu:

Last edited:
Right on. How do you like that chorus pedal? I really need a decent chorus.

Happy New Pedalboard Day!

A friend bought a larger Pedaltrain board, and he sold me his smaller Pedaltrain for a bargain basement price.

I know that none of my pedals are TGP worthy, so please refrain from insulting my pedestrian tastes in pedals. :)

View attachment 16295

TGP blows smoke :embarrassed:

HNPBD!:thu:

You run your chorus after the delay?

...interesting...

I do that too!!!

Right on. How do you like that chorus pedal? I really need a decent chorus.

I like it. It can go from a nice subtle chorus effect to way too much, so I think it covers all the bases. The one thing I noticed is that is appears to accentuate the higher frequencies of my guitars when I turn it on. I have only had it for a short time, so I need to spend some time playing with it. I may just need to roll off some treble on my guitar using the tone knob.

There aren't...and apparently I'm the strange one for putting the chorus first...

Chorus is a very short delay. If your delay pedal has an effects loop, you can put the chorus into the loop and only effect the repeats, thereby creating a modulated delay.

Back