HNPD: TC Electronics Flashback Mini

I want this one...kinda th opposite Fromm a size perspective, but still TC Electronic:

TC-Electronic-Flashback-Triple-Delay-Released..jpeg

I want this one...kinda th opposite Fromm a size perspective, but still TC Electronic:

TC-Electronic-Flashback-Triple-Delay-Released..jpeg
I've got the X4 version and I love it. I'm not sure I would get much use out of that version since I like my delays to be subtle rather than taking center stage.

I just got one, and was messing around with it last night. Holy begeebers, what a great-sounding and fun pedal! :thu:

I had the x4 awhile back, and while it was a great piece, it was a little much for me at the time. Now, with the Mini, even though the TonePrints are cool as hell, the form of the pedal only allows one at a time. Nice to try different ones, yet easy to settle into just one and play for awhile. Right now I've got the straight 2290 patch on there, and spent about an hour playing through that one last night. :cool:

I just got one, and was messing around with it last night. Holy begeebers, what a great-sounding and fun pedal! :thu:

I had the x4 awhile back, and while it was a great piece, it was a little much for me at the time. Now, with the Mini, even though the TonePrints are cool as hell, the form of the pedal only allows one at a time. Nice to try different ones, yet easy to settle into just one and play for awhile. Right now I've got the straight 2290 patch on there, and spent about an hour playing through that one last night. :cool:

The 2290 is my choice. Since I could not afford a true 2290 and heard that TC was releasing the Flashback with the 2290 as one of the delay choices, it was and immediate win for me!!!

Back