HNPD - Soul Vibe

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Always a late comer to certain pedals but it does come down to need and use. For 72.95 with free shipping new off of feebay it wasn't a bad price at all. I have a Dunlop Rotovibe and while it is great, it does take up too much real estate.

I look forward to messing with this ASAP.

SoulVibeBox-S_zps91e1210c.jpg

TheBoxUnveiled-S_zps9a812311.jpg

lol, I just sold the one I bought on the SDOTD. I hated how the LED flickered in time with the rate, plus I didn't think I would actually ever use it. I have made a few bucks off the SDOTD now. If it is something I think I might use at all, I buy it and then flip it if I don't like.

lol, I just sold the one I bought on the SDOTD. I hated how the LED flickered in time with the rate, plus I didn't think I would actually ever use it. I have made a few bucks off the SDOTD now. If it is something I think I might use at all, I buy it and then flip it if I don't like.

I use this type of effect for a few songs. I don't flip many pieces unless it is something I anticipate never using again. Sadly of the few that I have flipped, I really regret - 70's Big Muff, Silverface Princeton.

I saw the SDOTD when it was posted and really didn't have a need at the time since I have the Rotovibe. But now I have a different need for it - so....

As for the flashing LED, I dig it. My TC Chorus/Flanger (the old great one) has it along with my BYOC Tremolo pedal.

Another Tap Tempo that doesn't blink as well is the Wampler Faux Tape Echo

My Line 6 DL4 pulse on the Tap Tempo. Took awhile to get use to but I just Forgetaboutit.

Back