HNGD!!!

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I recently got the Sterling JP 60 in Mystic green finish. I was surprised how well it play compared to the other JP6's that I've owned in the past.

I also dropped the DiMarzio crunch lab in the bridge and now she screams even more than before. Tons of guitar for less than $500(that's even with the upgraded pickup)!!!!

18BF3D61-2063-4291-8814-BBCD29C231E1.jpg

I figured it was Only A Matter Of Time before you Surrounded yourself with another EBMM. You're Caught In A Web of GAS, which is The Root Of All Evil. But if I look through The Looking Glass, Beneath The Surface you will come to realize you have too many EBMM's. Your lust for this guitar will Wither, you will come to Repentance, the guitar will Disappear, it's wall hanger Vacant, and you will be Finally Free, As I Am.

:embarrassed:

I figured it was Only A Matter Of Time before you Surrounded yourself with another EBMM. You're Caught In A Web of GAS, which is The Root Of All Evil. But if I look through The Looking Glass, Beneath The Surface you will come to realize you have too many EBMM's. Your lust for this guitar will Wither, you will come to Repentance, the guitar will Disappear, it's wall hanger Vacant, and you will be Finally Free, As I Am.

:embarrassed:

Well done good sir

Nice guitar. I wonder what the resale value of that thing is. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Just let us know. Thanks

Back