HNGD...

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
This guitar came up on sevenstring.org at a fairly nice price.

I decided to snag it and it arrived yesterday. It's in mint condition... needed a small setup and some new strings. she's really nice sounding and plays really really well. Fast neck... really fast.

I ordered some regular strap buttons for her too.

Ibanez RG3XXV

A8A154D8-98A3-4E82-9E32-3EF180571612.jpg

20EF9A86-956C-46AA-BDF9-68BE426573CD.jpg

236C4EF7-2787-4465-A388-6C5531202AA7.jpg

SPECS:

An sharp-looking and value-packed guitar that celebrates the RG design in a dual humbucker configuration.

The RG was developed in the 80s as the Roadstar (RG stands for Roadstar Guitar) and it soon earned a reputation as a pedal-to-the-metal shred machine. Although there are RG players in a range of genres, the metal guitarist continues to be the die-hard RG player. The RG3XXV 25th Anniversary Electric Guitar sports a "best of" collection of features favored by RG fans, including a wizard III neck, dual DiMarzio humbuckers and locking tremolo bridge. This RG also benefits from a bold color treatment with its bright finish and color-matched inlays.

Case sold separately.

Features
  • 3pc Wizard III Maple neck
  • Basswood Body
  • Maple Fingerboard
  • Matching colored dot inlay
  • Pickups:
  • DiMarzio Air Norton S (H) neck
  • DiMarzio D activator (H) bridge
  • Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
  • Black Hardware
Before anyone says it, I'll probably sell her within a few weeks because even though she's great, there's nothing here that my Suhr and Jem can't already do!!!

HNGD! I really like that actually.

Before anyone says it, I'll probably sell her within a few weeks because even though she's great, there's nothing here that my Suhr and Jem can't already do!!!

Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. :grin:

Nice.

Since you stated your intent is to sell this guitar, I am going to predict you keep this one forever.

Back