HNGD!!!!

well we can't give Mys the normal amount of crap that we do when he flips guitars because this one is due to his carpal tunnel causing him pain..... but I'm going to keep this one in the MWGL Family. :baimun:

Bring it Pragestock!

well we can't give Mys the normal amount of crap that we do when he flips guitars because this one is due to his carpal tunnel causing him pain..... but I'm going to keep this one in the MWGL Family. :baimun:

Are you buying it? Why is Mys selling it? He has a bunch of guitars so I can't see selling any just because he needs to not play for a month or so. Good buy on your part though.

He was considering selling it to me this morning.... he's going to wait out the carpal a bit.... but I'll be waiting..... it's only a matter of time.... :tongue:

He was considering selling it to me this morning.... he's going to wait out the carpal a bit.... but I'll be waiting..... it's only a matter of time.... :tongue:

Well - it is usually always just a matter of time with Mys, except for one or two that will never leave.

So, this bad boy showed up at my local GC last August. My normal sales rep actually called me and said that it had arrived and that he wouldn't unbox it until I got there. I only got to play it for a bit... it was great, but at the time, I had two other Y2D's.

-snip

You magnificent bastage! I played one of those Y2D guitars TODAY (I even took a picture of it I liked it so much) but it's on my cell phone and I'm at work (ssh). What an AWESOME neck. $2222 was the price. I didn't know they only made 70. Sadly, all of my existing guitars put together would not equal trade in value for that.

Sadly, it remained there. The neck is radiused and shaped identically/perfectly as that Carvin Holdsworth ST body guitar that I have, nicely thick, not a thin shredder neck at all though speed was not a problem on either.

I can't justify it, I just spent a crapload of money replacing my old looper so I'm pretty much all set for guitars at the moment. So jealous but wow, what an axe. The flametop looked nice too.

Last edited:
Just for archival purposes..... I did buy it from him, I did bring it to Pragestock.

I loved the feel of the neck and the electronics. The nut was very narrow so I flipped it to a guy in Italy and made a couple dollars on the transaction.

I then incorporated some of the ideas from this guitar into my McFeely design... which we should see this year. :helper:

Back