HNEQPD!

Deep Eddy

Argle Bargle or Foofaraw?
Curse you, Dave's Guitars!!! I can't believe I bought another pedal, but I couldn't resist the Danelectro Fish N' Chips when it was only $15 with free shipping. Works nicely as a boost, too.

Gonna be getting my EQ on all weekend. party0

IMG_20170714_144640(1).jpg

Those things sound great! They're fragile so be careful, but enjoy!

Thanks. The sliders feel solid, but the on/off switch is a little squishy. I'm not gigging, so I'm not too concerned about it failing on me, but I can see a need to replace it at some point in the future.

I am pretty impressed at how much it can shape the sound of my guitars, and for $15 it was worth it just to use as a boost.

Thanks. The sliders feel solid, but the on/off switch is a little squishy. I'm not gigging, so I'm not too concerned about it failing on me, but I can see a need to replace it at some point in the future.

I am pretty impressed at how much it can shape the sound of my guitars, and for $15 it was worth it just to use as a boost.

Yup, I had one years ago, hooked it up with my practice amp and it made a HUGE difference. They don't last if you give them any abuse but for home use they're great. That whole Danelectro "food groups" set of pedals is pretty darn good, I also had the flanger (hash browns) and the delay (PB&J)

Back