HNCPOHAD!

Deep Eddy

Argle Bargle or Foofaraw?
Happy New Certified Pre-Owned Honda Accord Day!

Due to an accident, I suddenly found myself in the market for a new car. I ended up with a 2011 Honda Accord with low miles and in pristine condition. I didn't have a lot of time for shopping and haggling, so the process did not drag on too long. I researched a fair price, did some shopping and made the deal yesterday. All in all, it was not a terrible experience. I made a fair, but aggressive, offer, and the dealer countered with a reasonable price, and he didn't try to sell me a ton of unnecessary stuff. If I had the time or energy, I probably could have negotiated more to save $200 or so, but it was more important to get this chore behind me.

Now I just need my wife to keep the inside of the car clean.

Good deal. I hate car shopping,especially due to an accident and you NEED a car,asap. Sounds like you got a great deal

HN etc etc DAY! :grin:

Hope it works out well for you guys - an Accord is a solid choice.

Thanks. The prior car was a 2002 Accord, so we are Honda fanbois. Given how nice the certified preowned cars are, I don't know why anyone buys new. This car is virtually spotless.

This car is virtually spotless.

A good cleaning will do that....:Wave:

but yeah buying used is the way to go though the last car I bought I got new...but then I still have it and it's coming up on 18 years so the depreciation is a non factor to me but the next one will be used cause cash will be tighter in 10 years I'm thinking

I've bought one new car in my life.

It's now 11 years old and has 245,000 miles on it.

Most cars I've bought have had close to, if not more than, 100,000 miles on them.

Back