HNAD

BlockInlay

Octavate.band
got a crazy good deal on a Kemper profiling amp head on Craigslist. Wasn't really looking for one but felt compelled to jump on it since I had the funds sitting in PayPal from selling a guitar.

Haven't had a chance to fire it up yet, the kids are absolute mental patients today. With any luck I'll get to play it in the next year or two.

I'm hoping I'll love this thing and can ditch my HD500x finally.

got a crazy good deal on a Kemper profiling amp head on Craigslist. Wasn't really looking for one but felt compelled to jump on it since I had the funds sitting in PayPal from selling a guitar.

Haven't had a chance to fire it up yet, the kids are absolute mental patients today. With any luck I'll get to play it in the next year or two.

I'm hoping I'll love this thing and can ditch my HD500x finally.

HNAD!

Only spent about 20 mins with it so far but dayum. Despite all the buttons and knobs, it's a fairly intuitive thing to operate.

Only ran it with headphones so far but god damn it sounds good. Real good. I landed on a Black Sabbath patch, forget which amp was profiled for it, but that shit sounded so god damn good. I monkeyed with a few spacey clean settings as well and was impressed.

Next experiment will be to run it through the power amp of my Orange, and a friend's PA.

HNAD!

3hwf.jpg

Spent a few hours with the Kemper tonight and I'm extremely happy with it. So much good stuff here!! Crazy good Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, Fender, 5150 etc stuff to work with here. The menu of effects is very impressive as well, especially the delays.

Spent a few hours with the Kemper tonight and I'm extremely happy with it. So much good stuff here!! Crazy good Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, Fender, 5150 etc stuff to work with here. The menu of effects is very impressive as well, especially the delays.
How is the "feel" compared to a tube amp?

Back