HNAD! !!

OGG

Master of the Meh
Just dropped off my new, really old, really beat up $200 Roland JC77 at the studio with it's little brother.

It sounds fantastic, even better in stereo with the JC55.

Volume is no longer an issue.

2e6epa3e.jpg

yrasyzar.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Nice. I am at my folks for the weekend. Maybe I will plug into my old JC that I gave to my dad years ago. Its funny, I don't remember giving it to him. Maybe I can trade him my VHT special 6 and cab for it.

Reactions: OGG
Introducing the new OGG designed Roland JC Stack.
I should stack both of those on top of one of my JC 120's...

Interestingly, I saw a JC 120 head (very rare) on some Disney Channel show my daughter was watching last night. It was sitting atop a monster cabinet.

Interestingly, I saw a JC 120 head (very rare) on some Disney Channel show my daughter was watching last night. It was sitting atop a monster cabinet.

Those JC120's are so freakin' heavy. Must the be the cabinet and the JBL's

I saw one in a pawn shop in a little town in Kentucky about four years ago for $350 or so.

I don't think that the weight difference will be much of a change :tongue:

I still like my idea of putting Quilter Tone Block's into a Marshall Head :grin:

I'd bolt it right to your pedal board so you can run a line straight from your board to a cab.

I'd bolt it right to your pedal board so you can run a line straight from your board to a cab.

To big for my pedalboard. While the Tone Block is small, it sits nicely on my 1x12 cab. The usual comment is: "Where is your amp?", and I just point to it. The reply is: "That?"...."YUUUP!!!!"

It's all about the chorus circuit. There has never been a better sounding chorus effect, ever. Not a pedal, not a rack unit, not a modeller.

Plus the bone chilling clean tone is unmatched. It might be too clean for some folks, but to me, it is a righteous experience.

It's all about the chorus circuit. There has never been a better sounding chorus effect, ever. Not a pedal, not a rack unit, not a modeller.

Plus the bone chilling clean tone is unmatched. It might be too clean for some folks, but to me, it is a righteous experience.

I was always under the impression that the BOSS CE-1 was the chorus circuit from the JC. Then the CE-2 and VB-2 were those effects separated. Obviously, later iterations were inferior as BOSS then changed everything with the CH1 and CE3, and dropped the VB.

Back